McLorinan Consulting can offer a comprehensive range of air quality and odour monitoring and dispersion modelling services.
We are well equipped to undertake discrete air quality and air sampling, and use ADMS 4 air dispersion modelling software to allow prediction of future air and odour quality.
- Air Quality Assessments for EIA
- Environmental Deposited Dust Monitoring
- Environmental Particulate Monitoring, including PM10
- Occupational particulate monitoring
- Odour Assessments for EIA, including computer modelling
- Atmospheric dispersion modelling
- Regulatory and Planning Consultancy
- Investigation into offensive odours complaints
- Discrete Odour sampling of point odour sources
- Subjective olifactory odour sampling (‘sniff testing’)
- Full air dispersion modelling capabilities
- Remediation plans and odour management plans
- Odour assessments undertaken include wastewater treatment plants, material recovery facilities, landfill sites, recycling and anaerobic digester plants