The prevalent issue of climate change and associated impacts on our built and natural environment have emphasised the necessity to reduce and manage potential risks for the future.
In response to climate change, Environmental Regulators and Planners have adopted more stringent policies on the requirements for undertaking comprehensive Flood Risk Assessments, both inland and coastal, and any future developments deemed to be at risk from flooding will be required to complete a Flood Risk Assessment.
Specialising in hydrology and hydrometrics, McLorinan Consulting Ltd offer a comprehensive suite of Flood Risk Assessment, Drainage Assessment & hydrometric services including:
- Flood Plain modelling to determine Q100 levels, to PPS15,PPS25 or TAN15 methodologies
- Hydrometric monitoring and analysis
- Flood plain developments – advice and consultancy services for developers
- Deskstudy Flood Risk Assessments
- Planning Consultancy services with respect to PPS15 and PPS25
- Topographical surveying, river sections, on-site flow measurements and flow monitoring
- Drainage Assessments and Drainage Designs to PPS15 and PPS25 methodologies
- SuDS Designs
- Flood Plain Mapping and Flow Path Assessments
- Coastal Flood Assessments
- Rainfall-runoff analysis